- Master in Sustainability, ESG and Impact Innovation (Madrid)
- Periodo Starting date: Sep
Schedule From Monday to Thursday, afternoons
Mode Presencial – Face to face
10 months (600 h. + project)Madrid
- Solicitar Información
Do you want to contribute to human development by seeking to relieve poverty, satisfying the basic needs of all people by promoting sustainable economic growth? Then you might want to join the Master in Sustainability, ESG and Impact Innovation program!
The purpose of the program is to prepare a new generation of responsible business and community leaders that will take organizations and policy makers to meeting the global challenges of the 21st century. You will get the experience of top professionals, experts in development, environmental management, sustainability, ESG, and Social Entrepreneurship among others.
The Masters prepares students in leading Sustainable Development Projects; devising Sustainability Strategies in private companies, international organizations, NGOs, integrating social and environmental aspects in their core business; identifying key indicators to evaluate strategies for Sustainability; and developing engagement strategies to effectively communicate with the different stakeholders.
You can access the Master degree if you are...
• A university graduate or a young professional interested in developing your professional career within the area of Sustainability , ESG and Impact Innovation .
• Applicants are welcome from any subject discipline.
• A person with a good command of the English language.
THEORY AND PRACTICE FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- Development perspectives
- Sustainable development in the third sector : NGO´S
- Leadership for Sustainability
- Sustainable urban planning
- Global food markets
- Challenges of rural development
- Technology and development
ENVIRONMENT AND BUSINESS
- Mitigation and adaptation to climate change & Low carbon economy
- International Environmental Framework
- Energy planning
- Renewable energies
- Energy poverty
- Environmental Economics and Accounting
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Strategic Impact Assessment
- Corporate Environmental Management
- Natural Resource Management
SUSTAINABILITY & BUSINESS
- Stakeholders and the demand for accountability, transparency and corporate citizenship
- Business ethics and good governance
- Risk and reputational management
- Social Dimension of CSR in the supply chain & Strategic human Resources Management
- Creating adaptive thriving SMEs
- Sustainability in Start-ups
MEASURING AND REPORTING SUSTAINABILITY
- Key performance indicators
- International Standards & Sustainability reporting
- SUSTAINABILITY APPLICATIONS: WHERE SUSTAINABILITY GETS DOWN TO BUSINESS
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Socially Responsible Investment
- Finance for Development (venture capitals, microcredits…)
- Circular Economy
WORKSHOPS AND VISITS
During the last months of the Master, a Final Project must be undertaken in teams. A tutor will be assigned to work closely with the students in selecting a challenging case study, drawing a constructive analysis, designing successful strategies in an innovative and creative way.
We complete your training with the program EOI+, a set of activities throughout the Master that will take your training beyond technical expertise. This is a commitment by EOI to train the best professionals holistically, with skills and values of our time.
Through EOI Venture Launchpad you will have the opportunity to develop a comprehensive entrepreneurship program that lets you implement a new project at the end of the Master. You will be able to develop entrepreneurial skills that are essential in any organization such as initiative, creativity and passion.
Leading, decision making, communicating, presenting, negotiating... These are all essential skills for any professional. With the EOI Leader+ program you can train and develop these skills in a practical way throughout the Master.
Through EOI Social.es students voluntarily select a social initiative they can collaborate in as a group while studying the Master. This is a way to learn by helping others.
We live in a digital world that is changing society and the way companies perform their activities. Through the EOI Digit-all program you will delve into the basic fundamentals of the digital environment where organizations live and which all professionals should know.
The academic program offers an interdisciplinary selection of courses taught in English with a global perspective by teaching staff with extensive international experience, to offer you a full vision of the world.
Daily sessions are led by outstanding teachers with a solid professional background bringing both theory and practice together into the classroom through the case-study methodology. Our professors are expert facilitators who believe in participatory learning, fostering engagement, dialogue and discussion among the students.
Furthermore, EOI offers a pool of conferences and sessions with prominent business professionals, institutional leaders and outstanding members of the community to discuss and share their experiences on the global scene.
- YOUR PROFESSIONAL FUTURE
Graduates of the Master in Sustainability, ESG and Impact Innovation program gain skills and competencies that are suitable for posts in a wide range of sectors and organizations both in Spain and internationally, including:
- The private sector, particularly in company departments working on sustainability.
- Consultancy groups working with clients on sustainability issues.
- International and regional development agencies such as the United Nations, World Bank, Development Banks, European Commission, etc.
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) working in advocacy, research and campaigning for sustainable development.
- Government ministries and departments working on economic, social and environmental issues, as well as bilateral development agencies.
- Universities and research centers focused on sustainable development issues.
- In some cases students have also established themselves as independent consultants or set up their own small businesses and social enterprises.
We are with you from the very beginning of the training program for you to develop and strengthen your professional skills to join the labor market. Our careers service will provide you personalized monitoring and employability workshops: CV preparation, group dynamics, improving your personal brand, preparing for job interviews...
Furthermore, EOI offers you the possibility to gain practical experience in companies. A number of students have had the opportunity to take up internships after the course with organizations such as: Factor CO2, Repsol, BBVA, KPMG, Banco Santander Telefonica, Allcot, Foretica, Cofides, Attalea Partners, Forética, CO2 Logic, Green Eagle, Pwc or Axa
If you are interested in being part of the next program, fill in the application form and send it with a photocopy of your ID/ passport, your updated CV, your university studies certificate, other certificates or language certificates and a motivation letter.
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
Once your documentation is received, the Admissions Department will contact you to arrange a personal interview with the Program Manager. In this way we can meet you personally and have an idea of your background and expectative about the program. Candidates who do not accredited professional experience must also complete an online admission test.
3. FORMALIZE RESERVATION
When you have passed the admission process, you can pay the reservation fee to guarantee your place in the program. Then, you must send us an email with the following documents: the receipt of the deposit, the form of choice of payment method and the acceptance of the General Rules of the Students.