Graduates of the International Master in Sustainable Development and Corporate Responsibility program gain skills and competencies that are suitable for posts in a wide range of sectors and organizations both in Spain and internationally, including:
- The private sector, particularly in company departments working on CSR and sustainability.
- Consultancy groups working with clients on sustainability issues.
- International and regional development agencies such as the United Nations, World Bank, Development Banks, European Commission, etc.
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) working in advocacy, research and campaigning for sustainable development.
- Government ministries and departments working on economic, social and environmental issues, as well as bilateral development agencies.
- Universities and research centers focused on sustainable development issues.
- In some cases students have also established themselves as independent consultants or set up their own small businesses and social enterprises.
We are with you from the very beginning of the training program for you to develop and strengthen your professional skills to join the labor market. Our careers service will provide you personalized monitoring and employability workshops: CV preparation, group dynamics, improving your personal brand, preparing for job interviews...
Furthermore, EOI offers you the possibility to gain practical experience in companies. A number of students have had the opportunity to take up internships after the course with organizations such as: Factor CO2, Repsol, BBVA, KPMG, Banco Santander or Telefonica.
You can access the Master degree if you are...
- A university graduate or a young professional (applicants are welcome from any subject discipline), interested in developing your professional career within the area of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility Management.
- A person with a good command of the English language.