- International Master in Sustainable Development and Corporate Responsibility (Madrid)
- October 16th 2017-July 20th 2018
Monday – Thursday afternoon (03.30 pm – 09.00 pm)
Friday morning (09:00 am – 02.30 pm)
Punctually: mornings (Monday – Thursday)
600 contact hours + Final ProjectMadrid
- Solicitar Información
600 contact hours + Final Project
Fees: 15.200 €
Do you want to contribute to human development by seeking to relieve poverty, satisfying the basic needs of all people by promoting sustainable economic growth? Then you might want to join the IMSD program!
The purpose of the IMSD program is to prepare a new generation of responsible business and community leaders that will take organizations and policy makers to meeting the global challenges of the 21st century. You will get the experience of top professionals, experts in development, environmental management, CSR and Social Entrepreneurship among others.
The Masters prepares students in leading Sustainable Development and CSR Projects; devising Sustainability Strategies in private companies, international organizations, NGOs, integrating social and environmental aspects in their core business; identifying key indicators to evaluate strategies for Sustainability; and developing engagement strategies to effectively communicate with the different stakeholders.
You can access the Master degree if you are...
- A university graduate or a young professional (applicants are welcome from any subject discipline), interested in developing your professional career within the area of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility Management.
- A person with a good command of the English language.
THEORY AND PRACTICE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- Socio-economic development perspectives
- Rules of the game
- Players, levels and sectors
- Management policies and tools
- Cross-sector partnerships
SUSTAINABLE URBAN PLANNING AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
DEVELOPMENT AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Environmental and energy challenges
- Environmental economics and accounting
- Environmental liability and lobbies
- Environmental impact assessment and strategic impact assessment
- Climate change and low carbon economies
- Corporate environmental management and life cycle performance
- Sustainability policies in international organizations
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY AND ITS ORIGINS. THE INGREDIENTS OF CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
- Introduction to intangibles
- Business ethics
- Good governance
- Stakeholders’ engagement
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY MANAGEMENT AND MAINSTREAMING
- Managing risk and reputation
- Integrating CR into corporate strategy
- Mainstreaming CR into the functional areas
- CR in Small and Medium Enterprises
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY MEASUREMENT AND COMMUNICATION
- Measuring CR: Key Performance Indicators
- Sustainability reporting
- International standards and corporate responsibility
WHERE SUSTAINABILITY GETS DOWN TO BUSINESS
- Social entrepreneurship
- Bottom of the pyramid, inclusive businesses
- Technology for development
- Ethical banking, socially responsible investment, finance for development
During the last months of the Master, a Final Project must be undertaken in teams. A tutor will be assigned to work closely with the students in selecting a challenging case study, drawing a constructive analysis, designing successful strategies in an innovative and creative way.
The specialty (110 contact hours) will provide you with deeper knowledge about different areas, as a specific complement to your training.
The specialties offered are:
- Project Management
- International sectors and organizations: private and public sector and NGOs
- Smart cities (Spanish)
- Eficiencia energética
- Responsabilidad Corporativa
- Big Data
- Industrias 4.0
- Marketing Digital
- Experiencia de cliente
*The chosen specialty will be subject to a minimum of 10 students per group
Participants will complement their training with the life and academic experience that an international intensive period represents. It takes place in an international institution that collaborates with EOI School of Industrial Organization.
You will come into contact with international top professionals, experts in development, environmental management, CSR and Social Entrepreneurship among others.
We complete your training with the program EOI+, a set of activities throughout the Master that will take your training beyond technical expertise. This is a commitment by EOI to train the best professionals holistically, with skills and values of our time.
EOI Launchpad [+ info ]
Through EOI Venture Launchpad you will have the opportunity to develop a comprehensive entrepreneurship program that lets you implement a new project at the end of the Master. You will be able to develop entrepreneurial skills that are essential in any organization such as initiative, creativity and passion.
EOI Leader+ [+ info ]
Leading, decision making, communicating, presenting, negotiating... These are all essential skills for any professional. With the EOI Leader+ program you can train and develop these skills in a practical way throughout the Master.
EOI Social.es [+ info ]
Through EOI Social.es students voluntarily select a social initiative they can collaborate in as a group while studying the Master. This is a way to learn by helping others.
EOI Digit-all [+ info ]
We live in a digital world that is changing society and the way companies perform their activities. Through the EOI Digit-all program you will delve into the basic fundamentals of the digital environment where organizations live and which all professionals should know.
The academic program offers an interdisciplinary selection of courses taught in English with a global perspective by teaching staff with extensive international experience, to offer you a full vision of the world.
Daily sessions are led by outstanding teachers with a solid professional background bringing both theory and practice together into the classroom through the case-study methodology. Our professors are expert facilitators who believe in participatory learning, fostering engagement, dialogue and discussion among the students.
Furthermore, EOI offers a pool of conferences and sessions with prominent business professionals, institutional leaders and outstanding members of the community to discuss and share their experiences on the global scene.
- YOUR PROFESSIONAL FUTURE
Graduates of the International Master in Sustainable Development and Corporate Responsibility program gain skills and competencies that are suitable for posts in a wide range of sectors and organizations both in Spain and internationally, including:
- The private sector, particularly in company departments working on CSR and sustainability.
- Consultancy groups working with clients on sustainability issues.
- International and regional development agencies such as the United Nations, World Bank, Development Banks, European Commission, etc.
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) working in advocacy, research and campaigning for sustainable development.
- Government ministries and departments working on economic, social and environmental issues, as well as bilateral development agencies.
- Universities and research centers focused on sustainable development issues.
- In some cases students have also established themselves as independent consultants or set up their own small businesses and social enterprises.
We are with you from the very beginning of the training program for you to develop and strengthen your professional skills to join the labor market. Our careers service will provide you personalized monitoring and employability workshops: CV preparation, group dynamics, improving your personal brand, preparing for job interviews...
Furthermore, EOI offers you the possibility to gain practical experience in companies. A number of students have had the opportunity to take up internships after the course with organizations such as: Factor CO2, Repsol, BBVA, KPMG, Banco Santander or Telefonica.
Study Abroad: 2.250 €
Specialty: 1.800 €
Director - ENERIS Environment
de la Cámara
1. SOLICITUD DE ADMISIÓN
Si estás interesado en formar parte de la próxima convocatoria de este programa, rellena el formulario de la solicitud de admisión y envíanoslo acompañado de una fotocopia de tu DNI, tu CV actualizado, tu certificado de estudios universitarios, otros certificados o títulos de idiomas y una carta de motivación.
2. ENTREVISTA PERSONAL
Una vez recibida tu documentación, el Departamento de Admisiones se pondrá en contacto contigo para concertar una entrevista personal con la Dirección del Programa. De este modo podremos conocerte personalmente y contrastar la información aportada. Los candidatos que no acrediten experiencia profesional deberán además realizar una prueba de admisión online.
3. FORMALIZAR RESERVA
Cuando hayas superado el proceso de admisión, podrás abonar la tasa de reserva para garantizar tu plaza en el programa. Después, deberás enviarnos un email con los siguientes documentos adjuntos: el resguardo del ingreso, el impreso de elección de modalidad de pago y la aceptación del Reglamento General del Alumnado.
En EOI queremos ayudarte a que logres tus retos profesionales con la mejor formación del mercado. Para ello, te ofrecemos una serie de becas y ayudas económicas que facilitarán tu acceso a los programas de tu interés. Estamos orgullosos de formar parte de tu carrera. MÁS INFORMACIÓN >