Bibliografía de «Tecnologías ambientales»
- Anderson et al. (2001): Innovation and the Environment: Challenges and Policy Options for the UK, Imperial College Centre for Energy Policy and Technology.
- Ashford, N. (1993): Understanding Technological Responses of Industrial Firms to Environmental Problems: Implications for Government Policy, in: Fischer, K./Schot, J. (eds.): Environmental Strategies for Industry, Washington: Island Press, pp. 277-307.
- Beise, M./Rennings,K. (2003): Lead Markets of Environmental Innovations: A Framework for Innovationand Environmental Economics, ZEW Discussion Papel No. 03-01, Mannheim.
- Bauer C./Mahroum S./Weber M. (2004): Future-Oriented analysis of the main socio-economic challenges in Europe: the potential impact of research, Part I: A comparative analysis os Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Sweden and the UK, ESTO Research Report, Sevilla/Seibersdorf: ESTO- IPTS/ARC systems research.
- BMBF (2004): Research for Sustainability. Framework Programme of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) for a sustainable, innovate society, Bonn.
- Butter, M. (2002): A three layer policy approach for system innovations, Paper presented at the 1st Blueprint Workshop “Environmental System Innovations”, Brussels, January 2002. CMI (2003): Materials, Report of the EU-funded project FutMan, Paris: CMI.
- Dachs, B./Weber, M./ Zahradnik, G. (2005): Europe’s strengths and weaknesses in Information Society Technologies. A patent analysis, FISTERA Research Report, Seibersdorf: ARC systems research.
- DEFRA (2004): Evidence and Innovation: Defra’s needs from the sciences over the next 10 years, Departament for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, London.
- DoE (1998): Plant/Crop-based renewable resources, Washington: US Department of Energy.
- 92 EC (2001): Green Paper On Integred Product Policy, Brussels: European Commisison.
- EC (2002): Envirnment 2010: our future, our choice. The 6th Environmental Action Programme, Brussels: European Commission.
- EC (2003): Integrated Product Policy Building on Environmental Life-Cycle Thinking, Communication from the commission, Brussels: European Commission.
- EC (2004): Stimulating Technologies for Sustainable Development: An Environmental Technologies Action Plan for the European Union, Communication from the Comission, COM (2004) 38 final, 28 January 2004.
- EC (2004a): ERA-Net Series 2, Brussels: European Comission.
- EU (2004b): European Environmental and Health Strategy and Action Plan, Brussels: European Commission.
- EC (2004c): National Sustainable Development Strategies in the European Union. A first analysis by the European Commission, Commission Staff Working Document, Brussels: European Commission, April 2004.
- EC (2004d): Technology Platforms. From Definition to Implementation os a Common Research Agenda, EUR 21265. 21 September 2004, Brussels: European Commission.
- EC (2005): The 2005 Review of the EU Sustainable Development Strategy: Initial Stocktaking and Future Orientations, Communication from the Commission, COM (2005) 37 final, 9 February 2005.
- EC (2005a): ERA-Net Series 2, Brussels: European Commission.
- ECOTEC (2202): Analysis of the EU Eco-industries, their employment and export potential.
- FutMan (2003): The Future of Manufacturing 2015-2020. The challenge for sustainable development, Final Report, Dubli: IPC.
- GTF (2005): Green Technology Foresight about Environmentally Friendly Products and Materials. Challenges from Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and ICT, Danish Foresight Programme, DRAFT Report, April 2005.
- Hitchens, D./Trainor, M./Clausen, J./Thankappan, S./de Marchi, B. (2003): Samll and Medium-Sized Companies in Europe. Environmental Performance, Competetiveness and Management: Internation Case Studies, Berlin: Springer.
- Huber, J. (2004): New Technologies and Envirnmental Innovation, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar. IHDP (1993): Research Strategy.
- IPTS (2002): Assessing the environmental potential of materials technologies, IPTS Report Series, Sevilla.
- Jaffe, A.B., Portney, P.R., Stavins, R.N. (1995): Environmental regulation and the competitiveness of US manufacturing: What does the evidence tell us?, Journal os Economic Literature, vol.33, pp. 132-163.
- Kemp, R. (1997): Environmental Policy and Technical Change. A Comparision of the Technological Impact of Policy Instruments, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar.
- Key Technologies in Europe: Environmental Technologies. This paper examines the technological and regulatory factors that will determine future developments in environmental technology and innovation, factors related to the technology sector, financial, labor, management, organizational, regulatory and political, etc. We analyze the situation of research and innovation in the field of environmental technologies, analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of the current situation in research and innovation in Europe and Opportunities. vt_ce3_tecnologias_ambientales
- Kemp, R. (2002): Synthesis Report of the 1st BLUPRINT Workshop on Environmental Innovation System, January 2002, Brussels.
- Kemp, R./Rotmans, J. (2005): The Management of the Co-evolution of Technical, Environmental and Social System, in: Weber, K.M./Hemmelskamp, J. (eds.)(2005): Towards environmental innovation systems, Springer/Physica: Heidelberg, pp. 33-54.
- Kemp, R./Andersen, M.M./Butter, M. (2004): Background report about strategies, Report for VROM, May 2004. Porter, M./van der Linde, C. (1995): Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitivenss
- Relationship, Journal of Economic Perspectives, Vol.9, No.4, pp. 97-118.
- Remoe, S. (2005): Innovation governance in dynamic environments. Final report from the NISMONIT project, Paris: OECD.
- Rennings, K./Kemp, R./Bartolomeo, M./Hemmelskamp, J./Hitchens, D. (2003): Blueprints for an Integration os Science, Technology and Environmental Polic (BLUEPRINT), Final Report of the EU- financed project BLUEPRINT, November 2003.
- RIVM (2004): Outstanding Environmental Issues. A Review of the EU´s environmental agenda, Netherlands
- Environmental Assessment Agency at RIVM in cooperation with the EEA, Bilthovem, September 2004.
- Saracco, R./Bianchi, A./Mura, R.B./Spinelli, G. (2004): Key European Technology Trajectories, FISTERA Research Report, Turin: Telecom Italia Lab, September 2004.
- Sartorius, C./Zundel, S. (eds.)(2004): Time Strategies in Environmental Innovation, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar.
- Wagner, P./Banister, D./ Dreborgk, K./Eriksson, A.E./Stead, D./Weber, K.M. (2003): The Impact of ITC on Transport, Final Report, Seibersdorf/Sevilla: IPTS-ESTO/ARC systems research.
- Weber, M., Hemmelskamp, J. (eds.)(2005): Towards Environmental Innovation Systems, Berlin: Springer. Weterings, R. et al. (1997): 81 mogelijkheden voor duurzame ontwikkeling (81 options for sustainable developement), Ministry of the Environmnet, The Hague, the Netherlands.